Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Possible actions...

So, for a few decades, I have been playing with an idea in my head. An idea for a story. It has grown some but, it is very scattered yet.
Last night was the first time I tried to put every down into a workable timeline. I have much work to do and a whole lot of dots to connect to make it into an almost workable reference point...A whole lot of work to do. But, I am kind of liking where this is going. That was a shock. Once I am done with that, I have to really sit and think about putting pen to paper...am I really serious about writing a contemporary fantasy book???? Man, That is the question I have been asking myself as much as I have been thinking about this whole story. If not more.
I have got to take some time and think in a quiet place so I can really contemplate what I really want to do with this.
So confused! But, I have been thinking about it so long that it feels like it is growing a mind of it's own and wants to come out of me and see the world. That being said, THAT seems like the logical answer but...It is me and I will think it out much, much more. and then there's the time. When would I find the time. So much to think about.
I'll see what will happen when the time is right...
Till then, more thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment